Feb 5, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
Knicks forward Metta World Peace may be a little disappointing on the court this season (although really his numbers, traditional and advanced, are just slightly down from last season save for he is taking few shots, all of which is what should be expected at his age of 34) however the man never disappoints off the court.
World Peace has released his second children’s’ book — “Metta’s World Peace and Love Stories.”
Having not read the book I’m not able to give you a review (and trust me, like most parents I am all too well versed in children’s literature these days) but as is the case with virtually everything World Peace, he has very good intentions.
I imagine it’s interesting. More interesting than the Knicks on the court right now.
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 0
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2