Feb 5, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
Knicks forward Metta World Peace may be a little disappointing on the court this season (although really his numbers, traditional and advanced, are just slightly down from last season save for he is taking few shots, all of which is what should be expected at his age of 34) however the man never disappoints off the court.
World Peace has released his second children’s’ book — “Metta’s World Peace and Love Stories.”
Having not read the book I’m not able to give you a review (and trust me, like most parents I am all too well versed in children’s literature these days) but as is the case with virtually everything World Peace, he has very good intentions.
I imagine it’s interesting. More interesting than the Knicks on the court right now.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8