Feb 5, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
It initially appeared as though the problem was his tailbone, though the official reason given for him sitting out Wednesday night’s game in Oklahoma City is a stiff neck. That would make sense too, though, considering the way Love’s head seemed to snap back once he hit the deck.
Minnesota is also without Corey Brewer in this one, albeit for a more positive reason — he is not with the team following the birth of his son.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29