Feb 5, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
It initially appeared as though the problem was his tailbone, though the official reason given for him sitting out Wednesday night’s game in Oklahoma City is a stiff neck. That would make sense too, though, considering the way Love’s head seemed to snap back once he hit the deck.
Minnesota is also without Corey Brewer in this one, albeit for a more positive reason — he is not with the team following the birth of his son.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8