Feb 5, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
It initially appeared as though the problem was his tailbone, though the official reason given for him sitting out Wednesday night’s game in Oklahoma City is a stiff neck. That would make sense too, though, considering the way Love’s head seemed to snap back once he hit the deck.
Minnesota is also without Corey Brewer in this one, albeit for a more positive reason — he is not with the team following the birth of his son.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61