Feb 5, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
It initially appeared as though the problem was his tailbone, though the official reason given for him sitting out Wednesday night’s game in Oklahoma City is a stiff neck. That would make sense too, though, considering the way Love’s head seemed to snap back once he hit the deck.
Minnesota is also without Corey Brewer in this one, albeit for a more positive reason — he is not with the team following the birth of his son.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 3
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32