Feb 5, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
It initially appeared as though the problem was his tailbone, though the official reason given for him sitting out Wednesday night’s game in Oklahoma City is a stiff neck. That would make sense too, though, considering the way Love’s head seemed to snap back once he hit the deck.
Minnesota is also without Corey Brewer in this one, albeit for a more positive reason — he is not with the team following the birth of his son.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18