Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
adidas unveiled its 2014 NBA All-Star lineup this week, with four different models that will be worn by John Wall, Damian Lillard, Dwight Howard and more of the brand’s signature athletes during the festivities in New Orleans the weekend of Feb. 14-16.
Details, from the official release:
“The bold “Vivid Berry” and “Solar Slime” NBA All-Star edition features splatter paint print that pays homage to the celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and will be worn on-court by John Wall of the Washington Wizards (East) and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers (West).”
“Originally launched in 1997, the all-new All-Star colorway features bright orange and blue colors and splatter paint print inspired by the architectural and art of New Orleans and celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and NBA All-Star weekend. The Crazy 8 will be worn by players during the Rising Stars Challenge and NBA All-Star Saturday Night participants.”
“Originally launched in 2000, the all-new All-Star colorway features bright orange and blue colors and splatter paint print inspired by the architectural and art of New Orleans and celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and NBA All-Star weekend. The Crazy 1 will be worn by players during the Rising Stars Challenge and NBA All-Star Saturday Night participants.
Dwight Howard 4
“The Dwight Howard 4 features a SPRINTWEB and TECHFIT upper for enhanced support and lockdown. Crazyquick technology elements include an articulated forefoot with two-way flex zones for increased traction and court feel. A unique take on the traditional purple of Mardi Gras, the metallic “Blast Purple” stands out on the court and gives the superstar center a unique look for the big stage of the NBA All-Star Game.”
A few more shots are included in the gallery below.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13