Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
adidas unveiled its 2014 NBA All-Star lineup this week, with four different models that will be worn by John Wall, Damian Lillard, Dwight Howard and more of the brand’s signature athletes during the festivities in New Orleans the weekend of Feb. 14-16.
Details, from the official release:
“The bold “Vivid Berry” and “Solar Slime” NBA All-Star edition features splatter paint print that pays homage to the celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and will be worn on-court by John Wall of the Washington Wizards (East) and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers (West).”
“Originally launched in 1997, the all-new All-Star colorway features bright orange and blue colors and splatter paint print inspired by the architectural and art of New Orleans and celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and NBA All-Star weekend. The Crazy 8 will be worn by players during the Rising Stars Challenge and NBA All-Star Saturday Night participants.”
“Originally launched in 2000, the all-new All-Star colorway features bright orange and blue colors and splatter paint print inspired by the architectural and art of New Orleans and celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and NBA All-Star weekend. The Crazy 1 will be worn by players during the Rising Stars Challenge and NBA All-Star Saturday Night participants.
Dwight Howard 4
“The Dwight Howard 4 features a SPRINTWEB and TECHFIT upper for enhanced support and lockdown. Crazyquick technology elements include an articulated forefoot with two-way flex zones for increased traction and court feel. A unique take on the traditional purple of Mardi Gras, the metallic “Blast Purple” stands out on the court and gives the superstar center a unique look for the big stage of the NBA All-Star Game.”
A few more shots are included in the gallery below.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17