Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
adidas unveiled its 2014 NBA All-Star lineup this week, with four different models that will be worn by John Wall, Damian Lillard, Dwight Howard and more of the brand’s signature athletes during the festivities in New Orleans the weekend of Feb. 14-16.
Details, from the official release:
“The bold “Vivid Berry” and “Solar Slime” NBA All-Star edition features splatter paint print that pays homage to the celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and will be worn on-court by John Wall of the Washington Wizards (East) and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers (West).”
“Originally launched in 1997, the all-new All-Star colorway features bright orange and blue colors and splatter paint print inspired by the architectural and art of New Orleans and celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and NBA All-Star weekend. The Crazy 8 will be worn by players during the Rising Stars Challenge and NBA All-Star Saturday Night participants.”
“Originally launched in 2000, the all-new All-Star colorway features bright orange and blue colors and splatter paint print inspired by the architectural and art of New Orleans and celebratory spirit of Mardi Gras and NBA All-Star weekend. The Crazy 1 will be worn by players during the Rising Stars Challenge and NBA All-Star Saturday Night participants.
Dwight Howard 4
“The Dwight Howard 4 features a SPRINTWEB and TECHFIT upper for enhanced support and lockdown. Crazyquick technology elements include an articulated forefoot with two-way flex zones for increased traction and court feel. A unique take on the traditional purple of Mardi Gras, the metallic “Blast Purple” stands out on the court and gives the superstar center a unique look for the big stage of the NBA All-Star Game.”
A few more shots are included in the gallery below.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11