Feb 4, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
“(Gilbert Arenas) had a prank for every city we went to. He was filling bath tubs with coffee beans, and putting coins in the keyhole so you couldn’t put your key in there anymore. He liked to have a good time.”
—Luke Walton, former Arizona Wildcat then NBA champion with the Los Angeles Lakers (now a Lakers’ studio analyst), speaking with ProBasketballTalk.
He also talked about how much loved playing with Arenas, who was a crazy 17-year-old when Walton first met him at Arizona. Walton has nothing but fond memories of the hibachi.
We will have more from Luke and his father Bill Walton both on the PBT Podcast and The Extra Pass tomorrow morning, talking a little Jack Ramsey, a little Portland Trail Blazers and even some Clippers and what Doc Rivers means to them.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27