Feb 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
If you’re going to fail, fail big.
Late in the Kings’ blowout win over the Chicago Bulls Monday night Sacramento’s Derrick Williams makes the steal and has the breakaway dunk, so he decides to showboat a little and pass off the backboard to himself for the big throwdown.
And he fails. Big.
How bad was it?
Hat tip to Ben Golliver at SI’s The Point Forward (who never misses an off-the-backboard dunk, ever).
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5