Feb 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
If you’re going to fail, fail big.
Late in the Kings’ blowout win over the Chicago Bulls Monday night Sacramento’s Derrick Williams makes the steal and has the breakaway dunk, so he decides to showboat a little and pass off the backboard to himself for the big throwdown.
And he fails. Big.
How bad was it?
Hat tip to Ben Golliver at SI’s The Point Forward (who never misses an off-the-backboard dunk, ever).
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 0
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 21
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 21
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9