Feb 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
If you’re going to fail, fail big.
Late in the Kings’ blowout win over the Chicago Bulls Monday night Sacramento’s Derrick Williams makes the steal and has the breakaway dunk, so he decides to showboat a little and pass off the backboard to himself for the big throwdown.
And he fails. Big.
How bad was it?
Hat tip to Ben Golliver at SI’s The Point Forward (who never misses an off-the-backboard dunk, ever).
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24