Feb 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EST
If you’re going to fail, fail big.
Late in the Kings’ blowout win over the Chicago Bulls Monday night Sacramento’s Derrick Williams makes the steal and has the breakaway dunk, so he decides to showboat a little and pass off the backboard to himself for the big throwdown.
And he fails. Big.
How bad was it?
Hat tip to Ben Golliver at SI’s The Point Forward (who never misses an off-the-backboard dunk, ever).
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 3
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39