Feb 4, 2014, 1:27 AM EDT
Joakim Noah was in a physical battle with the big front line of the Sacramento Kings and he was getting frustrated — he finally boiled over and yelled at an official the first time and got a technical on a play where he legitimately was fouled and there was no call.
Then he snapped a second time and started yelling at the officials when he got a loose ball foul, so an official gave him a second technical and threw him out of the game. Then Noah really went off on a profanity filled tyrade at the referees, until a Bulls coach escorts him off the floor.
Noah will be lucky to get off with just a healthy fine, he could get suspended a game for that outburst.
The Kings cruised to a 99-70 win.
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 19
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 56
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 30
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0