Feb 4, 2014, 1:27 AM EST
Joakim Noah was in a physical battle with the big front line of the Sacramento Kings and he was getting frustrated — he finally boiled over and yelled at an official the first time and got a technical on a play where he legitimately was fouled and there was no call.
Then he snapped a second time and started yelling at the officials when he got a loose ball foul, so an official gave him a second technical and threw him out of the game. Then Noah really went off on a profanity filled tyrade at the referees, until a Bulls coach escorts him off the floor.
Noah will be lucky to get off with just a healthy fine, he could get suspended a game for that outburst.
The Kings cruised to a 99-70 win.
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19