Feb 4, 2014, 1:27 AM EDT
Joakim Noah was in a physical battle with the big front line of the Sacramento Kings and he was getting frustrated — he finally boiled over and yelled at an official the first time and got a technical on a play where he legitimately was fouled and there was no call.
Then he snapped a second time and started yelling at the officials when he got a loose ball foul, so an official gave him a second technical and threw him out of the game. Then Noah really went off on a profanity filled tyrade at the referees, until a Bulls coach escorts him off the floor.
Noah will be lucky to get off with just a healthy fine, he could get suspended a game for that outburst.
The Kings cruised to a 99-70 win.
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 24
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 17
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 55
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 40
- Report: Chris Bosh re-signing with Heat over joining Rockets 88
- Report: Heat offer Chris Bosh full max contract to keep him from Rockets 26
- PBT Extra: LeBron James returns to Cleveland to try and cement legacy 18
- Deal set: Lakers trade for Jeremy Lin, which for L.A. is largely about draft pick (as is Gasol for Boozer idea) 38