Feb 4, 2014, 1:27 AM EDT
Joakim Noah was in a physical battle with the big front line of the Sacramento Kings and he was getting frustrated — he finally boiled over and yelled at an official the first time and got a technical on a play where he legitimately was fouled and there was no call.
Then he snapped a second time and started yelling at the officials when he got a loose ball foul, so an official gave him a second technical and threw him out of the game. Then Noah really went off on a profanity filled tyrade at the referees, until a Bulls coach escorts him off the floor.
Noah will be lucky to get off with just a healthy fine, he could get suspended a game for that outburst.
The Kings cruised to a 99-70 win.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7