Feb 4, 2014, 1:27 AM EST
Joakim Noah was in a physical battle with the big front line of the Sacramento Kings and he was getting frustrated — he finally boiled over and yelled at an official the first time and got a technical on a play where he legitimately was fouled and there was no call.
Then he snapped a second time and started yelling at the officials when he got a loose ball foul, so an official gave him a second technical and threw him out of the game. Then Noah really went off on a profanity filled tyrade at the referees, until a Bulls coach escorts him off the floor.
Noah will be lucky to get off with just a healthy fine, he could get suspended a game for that outburst.
The Kings cruised to a 99-70 win.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 12
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30