Feb 4, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
The league frowns upon players telling referees they should go… you can pretty much watch Joakim Noah‘s overreaction above and guess what he was telling the referees to go do. His little rant came after he picked up a second technical and was tossed from the game Monday night, in both cases he got the tech for reacting to a call he didn’t like.
Tuesday the league came down with a $15,000 fine on Noah for the outburst, saying it was for “verbally abusing the officials upon his ejection.” Frankly Noah is lucky a Bulls official led him off the court quickly, then that he apologized after the game, or he could have been suspended.
Chicago was behind at the time of Noah’s ejection but came apart after that and was blown out 99-70 by Sacramento.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49