Feb 4, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
The league frowns upon players telling referees they should go… you can pretty much watch Joakim Noah‘s overreaction above and guess what he was telling the referees to go do. His little rant came after he picked up a second technical and was tossed from the game Monday night, in both cases he got the tech for reacting to a call he didn’t like.
Tuesday the league came down with a $15,000 fine on Noah for the outburst, saying it was for “verbally abusing the officials upon his ejection.” Frankly Noah is lucky a Bulls official led him off the court quickly, then that he apologized after the game, or he could have been suspended.
Chicago was behind at the time of Noah’s ejection but came apart after that and was blown out 99-70 by Sacramento.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36