Feb 4, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
I’m not sure a basketball star from the University of Kentucky who went No. 1 in the draft can really fly under the radar, but Anthony Davis isn’t as well known to casual hoops fans now as he will be in a couple years. Or sooner if Adam Silver puts him on the All-Star Team this season.
For now, Davis and his unibrow are not as famous as James Harden and his beard, so Foot Locker plays off that in this ad. Well done.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 7
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8