Feb 4, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
I’m not sure a basketball star from the University of Kentucky who went No. 1 in the draft can really fly under the radar, but Anthony Davis isn’t as well known to casual hoops fans now as he will be in a couple years. Or sooner if Adam Silver puts him on the All-Star Team this season.
For now, Davis and his unibrow are not as famous as James Harden and his beard, so Foot Locker plays off that in this ad. Well done.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11