Feb 4, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
I’m not sure a basketball star from the University of Kentucky who went No. 1 in the draft can really fly under the radar, but Anthony Davis isn’t as well known to casual hoops fans now as he will be in a couple years. Or sooner if Adam Silver puts him on the All-Star Team this season.
For now, Davis and his unibrow are not as famous as James Harden and his beard, so Foot Locker plays off that in this ad. Well done.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10