Feb 4, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
I’m not sure a basketball star from the University of Kentucky who went No. 1 in the draft can really fly under the radar, but Anthony Davis isn’t as well known to casual hoops fans now as he will be in a couple years. Or sooner if Adam Silver puts him on the All-Star Team this season.
For now, Davis and his unibrow are not as famous as James Harden and his beard, so Foot Locker plays off that in this ad. Well done.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3