Feb 4, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
I’m not sure a basketball star from the University of Kentucky who went No. 1 in the draft can really fly under the radar, but Anthony Davis isn’t as well known to casual hoops fans now as he will be in a couple years. Or sooner if Adam Silver puts him on the All-Star Team this season.
For now, Davis and his unibrow are not as famous as James Harden and his beard, so Foot Locker plays off that in this ad. Well done.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 5
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43