Feb 4, 2014, 2:28 AM EST
Just seconds before the Clippers’ Matt Barnes had drained a three off a pass and a nice bit of improvisation from J.J. Redick. The Clippers had a two-point lead and looked like they were going to escape Mile High with a win.
Then Randy Foye happened.
Whatever Nuggets coach Brian Shaw drew up in the huddle I’m pretty sure it looked nothing like the mess of a play that happened, one where Foye had to take the ball and dribbling left across the top of the arc shoot a leaning three pointer over Blake Griffin — and he drained it.
That may be the best game winner of the season so far. Final score Nuggets 116, Clippers 115.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 0
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 5
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 26
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7