Feb 4, 2014, 2:28 AM EDT
Just seconds before the Clippers’ Matt Barnes had drained a three off a pass and a nice bit of improvisation from J.J. Redick. The Clippers had a two-point lead and looked like they were going to escape Mile High with a win.
Then Randy Foye happened.
Whatever Nuggets coach Brian Shaw drew up in the huddle I’m pretty sure it looked nothing like the mess of a play that happened, one where Foye had to take the ball and dribbling left across the top of the arc shoot a leaning three pointer over Blake Griffin — and he drained it.
That may be the best game winner of the season so far. Final score Nuggets 116, Clippers 115.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 0
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5