Feb 4, 2014, 2:28 AM EST
Just seconds before the Clippers’ Matt Barnes had drained a three off a pass and a nice bit of improvisation from J.J. Redick. The Clippers had a two-point lead and looked like they were going to escape Mile High with a win.
Then Randy Foye happened.
Whatever Nuggets coach Brian Shaw drew up in the huddle I’m pretty sure it looked nothing like the mess of a play that happened, one where Foye had to take the ball and dribbling left across the top of the arc shoot a leaning three pointer over Blake Griffin — and he drained it.
That may be the best game winner of the season so far. Final score Nuggets 116, Clippers 115.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 0
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8