Feb 4, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Kings beat the Bulls by 29 points on Monday, in a physical contest that got chippy at times. Joakim Noah was ejected after cussing out every referee on the floor, and apparently there were some exchanges once again between DeMarcus Cousins and Mike Dunleavy Jr.
We say once again, because these two have a bit of a history.
Last season while with the Bucks, Cousins was ejected after responding to a Dunlevy undercutting with an elbow in retaliation. There was nothing that serious in this one, but the two still don’t like each other.
“He’s a clown,” Cousins said afterward. “And he’s scared. I wouldn’t even waste my time if I ever saw him outside of the gym. He’s a clown.”
[via Cowbell Kingdom]
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 10
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 9
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 10
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 9
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19