Feb 4, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Kings beat the Bulls by 29 points on Monday, in a physical contest that got chippy at times. Joakim Noah was ejected after cussing out every referee on the floor, and apparently there were some exchanges once again between DeMarcus Cousins and Mike Dunleavy Jr.
We say once again, because these two have a bit of a history.
Last season while with the Bucks, Cousins was ejected after responding to a Dunlevy undercutting with an elbow in retaliation. There was nothing that serious in this one, but the two still don’t like each other.
“He’s a clown,” Cousins said afterward. “And he’s scared. I wouldn’t even waste my time if I ever saw him outside of the gym. He’s a clown.”
[via Cowbell Kingdom]
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 16
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 18
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4