Feb 4, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Kings beat the Bulls by 29 points on Monday, in a physical contest that got chippy at times. Joakim Noah was ejected after cussing out every referee on the floor, and apparently there were some exchanges once again between DeMarcus Cousins and Mike Dunleavy Jr.
We say once again, because these two have a bit of a history.
Last season while with the Bucks, Cousins was ejected after responding to a Dunlevy undercutting with an elbow in retaliation. There was nothing that serious in this one, but the two still don’t like each other.
“He’s a clown,” Cousins said afterward. “And he’s scared. I wouldn’t even waste my time if I ever saw him outside of the gym. He’s a clown.”
[via Cowbell Kingdom]
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 30
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 31
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23