Feb 4, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
Everything you need to know about the Bucks talent level this season is summed up in the fact that with the game on the line Monday night against the Knicks they went 1-4 flat to isolate Brandon Knight.
But it worked.
Knight is shooting 33.3 percent from three this season, 31.7 percent from that part of the floor, and in the clutch time of games (last five minutes of the game with his team up or down by 5 points or less) he is shooting 21.4 percent from three. A contested three over Felton is not a high quality shot.
Except that it was Knight’s night, as he finished with 25 points and 7 assists. The Knicks had put on a furious fourth quarter comeback to make it close at the end, only to take a punch to the gut loss.
The Bucks will take the win.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 28
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 51
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 16
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10