Feb 4, 2014, 12:02 AM EST
Everything you need to know about the Bucks talent level this season is summed up in the fact that with the game on the line Monday night against the Knicks they went 1-4 flat to isolate Brandon Knight.
But it worked.
Knight is shooting 33.3 percent from three this season, 31.7 percent from that part of the floor, and in the clutch time of games (last five minutes of the game with his team up or down by 5 points or less) he is shooting 21.4 percent from three. A contested three over Felton is not a high quality shot.
Except that it was Knight’s night, as he finished with 25 points and 7 assists. The Knicks had put on a furious fourth quarter comeback to make it close at the end, only to take a punch to the gut loss.
The Bucks will take the win.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46