Feb 4, 2014, 12:02 AM EST
Everything you need to know about the Bucks talent level this season is summed up in the fact that with the game on the line Monday night against the Knicks they went 1-4 flat to isolate Brandon Knight.
But it worked.
Knight is shooting 33.3 percent from three this season, 31.7 percent from that part of the floor, and in the clutch time of games (last five minutes of the game with his team up or down by 5 points or less) he is shooting 21.4 percent from three. A contested three over Felton is not a high quality shot.
Except that it was Knight’s night, as he finished with 25 points and 7 assists. The Knicks had put on a furious fourth quarter comeback to make it close at the end, only to take a punch to the gut loss.
The Bucks will take the win.
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 1
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 7
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24