Feb 3, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo looked like his old self in Sunday’s lone NBA contest, finishing with 19 points on 9-of-11 shooting to go along with 10 assists and six rebounds to get his first win since returning to Boston’s lineup this season.
This play, where Rondo used his signature behind-the-back ball fake to lose a defender before getting the floater to go was definitely nice to see.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6