Feb 3, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
When the Super Bowl is a blowout, as this year’s Seahawks’ win certainly was from the opening safety, what really matters is how good the Super Bowl party you’re at turns out to be.
Looks like the one Ray Allen threw for his Miami Heat teammates was better than the one you were at.
LeBron James put up on Instagram what it looked like to be at the Heat party.
And it wouldn’t be a Miami Heat event unless someone got photobombed.
Hat tip to Mr. Super Bowl party, Lang Whittaker of NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9