Feb 3, 2014, 12:23 PM EST
When the Super Bowl is a blowout, as this year’s Seahawks’ win certainly was from the opening safety, what really matters is how good the Super Bowl party you’re at turns out to be.
Looks like the one Ray Allen threw for his Miami Heat teammates was better than the one you were at.
LeBron James put up on Instagram what it looked like to be at the Heat party.
And it wouldn’t be a Miami Heat event unless someone got photobombed.
Hat tip to Mr. Super Bowl party, Lang Whittaker of NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 0
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 7
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 16
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30