Feb 3, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
When the Super Bowl is a blowout, as this year’s Seahawks’ win certainly was from the opening safety, what really matters is how good the Super Bowl party you’re at turns out to be.
Looks like the one Ray Allen threw for his Miami Heat teammates was better than the one you were at.
LeBron James put up on Instagram what it looked like to be at the Heat party.
And it wouldn’t be a Miami Heat event unless someone got photobombed.
Hat tip to Mr. Super Bowl party, Lang Whittaker of NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 1
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 15
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6