Feb 3, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
When the Super Bowl is a blowout, as this year’s Seahawks’ win certainly was from the opening safety, what really matters is how good the Super Bowl party you’re at turns out to be.
Looks like the one Ray Allen threw for his Miami Heat teammates was better than the one you were at.
LeBron James put up on Instagram what it looked like to be at the Heat party.
And it wouldn’t be a Miami Heat event unless someone got photobombed.
Hat tip to Mr. Super Bowl party, Lang Whittaker of NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 0
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 13
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 25
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 88