Feb 3, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
When the Super Bowl is a blowout, as this year’s Seahawks’ win certainly was from the opening safety, what really matters is how good the Super Bowl party you’re at turns out to be.
Looks like the one Ray Allen threw for his Miami Heat teammates was better than the one you were at.
LeBron James put up on Instagram what it looked like to be at the Heat party.
And it wouldn’t be a Miami Heat event unless someone got photobombed.
Hat tip to Mr. Super Bowl party, Lang Whittaker of NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49