Feb 3, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
This play essentially exemplifies the defensive goal of the Miami Heat, which is to create live-ball turnovers that result in easy points in transition for the team’s biggest stars, who usually finish in spectacular fashion.
LeBron James delivered on this play from the first half of Monday night’s game against the Pistons, where he got way up to handle the alley-oop pass from Mario Chalmers before throwing it down with some force.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 16
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 20
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48