Feb 2, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Apparently, that includes referees.
After a play was whistled dead and the official came onto the floor into the restricted area to make the call, Stephenson didn’t stop, and rose up for the monster jam — inadvertently posterizing the referee in the process.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 6
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 22
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43