Lance Stephenson throws down a monster jam … on a referee (VIDEO)

Feb 2, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT

Lance Stephenson was admittedly mad about not making the All-Star team, and has vowed to “kill everyone in front of him” in order to prove the coaches who left him off the roster wrong.

Apparently, that includes referees.

After a play was whistled dead and the official came onto the floor into the restricted area to make the call, Stephenson didn’t stop, and rose up for the monster jam — inadvertently posterizing the referee in the process.

1. vikesdynasty - Feb 2, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Every team has an idiot.

• stadix093 - Feb 2, 2014 at 4:03 PM

So does every comment section. You win today.

• ranfan12 - Feb 2, 2014 at 7:54 PM

people have that don’t stop when the whistle blows mentality

2. vikesdynasty - Feb 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Aww you didn’t like me making fun of your self entitled drama queen? He’s a future jr smith.

• stadix093 - Feb 2, 2014 at 7:21 PM

I actually couldn’t care less, I am a Lakers fan. I just didn’t see the need for the insult. The guy is having a pretty good season, why the hate? Also we all know you are the only one that gave yourself a thumbs up, get real man. I am sorry, I just saw an easy joke and I took it. Don’t get so hurt brotha.

3. vikesdynasty - Feb 2, 2014 at 7:46 PM

I’m on my phone app so I have no idea who has a thumbs up or down. I just think the guys need to say I’m going to kill everyone who gets in his way is borderline idiotic. I say it how it is and most done like it but that’s not my problem. The best way to get your point across is just play and a lot of these guys open there mouth way too much.

4. canadatude - Feb 2, 2014 at 8:36 PM

That’s an All Star play !

5. antistratfordian - Feb 3, 2014 at 3:33 AM

I would’ve given the ref the Kemp-on-Lister point. http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2742615/shawn-kemp-dunks-o.gif

6. lalifer - Feb 3, 2014 at 3:24 PM

But seriously. Isn’t there another pic of Lance Stephenson somewhere around? It seems as if its always this one they show.

Woodson, D'Antoni's coaching futures