Feb 1, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In the third quarter of Friday’s contest between the Timberwolves and the Grizzlies, a beautifully-executed play led to one of the game’s better highlights.
Kevin Martin makes a backdoor cut, and Ricky Rubio makes a perfect bounce pass. Martin then goes up for the two-handed finish, not bothering to check to see if Tayshaun Prince might get there in time to contest — he could not, so instead, it’s a throw-down that Martin can add to the reel of his personal carer highlights.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 5
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 16
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43