Feb 1, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In the third quarter of Friday’s contest between the Timberwolves and the Grizzlies, a beautifully-executed play led to one of the game’s better highlights.
Kevin Martin makes a backdoor cut, and Ricky Rubio makes a perfect bounce pass. Martin then goes up for the two-handed finish, not bothering to check to see if Tayshaun Prince might get there in time to contest — he could not, so instead, it’s a throw-down that Martin can add to the reel of his personal carer highlights.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 8
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 25
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12