Feb 1, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In the third quarter of Friday’s contest between the Timberwolves and the Grizzlies, a beautifully-executed play led to one of the game’s better highlights.
Kevin Martin makes a backdoor cut, and Ricky Rubio makes a perfect bounce pass. Martin then goes up for the two-handed finish, not bothering to check to see if Tayshaun Prince might get there in time to contest — he could not, so instead, it’s a throw-down that Martin can add to the reel of his personal carer highlights.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11