Feb 1, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In the third quarter of Friday’s contest between the Timberwolves and the Grizzlies, a beautifully-executed play led to one of the game’s better highlights.
Kevin Martin makes a backdoor cut, and Ricky Rubio makes a perfect bounce pass. Martin then goes up for the two-handed finish, not bothering to check to see if Tayshaun Prince might get there in time to contest — he could not, so instead, it’s a throw-down that Martin can add to the reel of his personal carer highlights.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 14
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3