Jan 31, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
Another exciting player to watch down for the season.
“It’s always tough to see one of your players go down with an injury,” Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly said in a released statement. “Nate is known for his heart and determination, so I have no doubt he will work hard to get back on the court as soon as possible. He has the full support of our team and organization.”
The team had previously announced his ACL as being sprained but did not give a timetable for his return. This, obviously, is worse.
Robinson has been his vintage self this season — capable of winning the Nuggets a game with his shooting and energy, also capable of shooting them out of a game, often exploited on defense, but a fan favorite. He averaged 10.4 points and 2.5 assists a game.
Ty Lawson has been out with a shoulder injury but is expected back soon. Evan Fournier will get more minutes at the point, although the smart thing to do would be for Brian Shaw to let Andre Miller out of this ridiculous Dog House.
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55