Jan 31, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Another exciting player to watch down for the season.
“It’s always tough to see one of your players go down with an injury,” Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly said in a released statement. “Nate is known for his heart and determination, so I have no doubt he will work hard to get back on the court as soon as possible. He has the full support of our team and organization.”
The team had previously announced his ACL as being sprained but did not give a timetable for his return. This, obviously, is worse.
Robinson has been his vintage self this season — capable of winning the Nuggets a game with his shooting and energy, also capable of shooting them out of a game, often exploited on defense, but a fan favorite. He averaged 10.4 points and 2.5 assists a game.
Ty Lawson has been out with a shoulder injury but is expected back soon. Evan Fournier will get more minutes at the point, although the smart thing to do would be for Brian Shaw to let Andre Miller out of this ridiculous Dog House.
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 0
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 40
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44