Jan 31, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
Another exciting player to watch down for the season.
“It’s always tough to see one of your players go down with an injury,” Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly said in a released statement. “Nate is known for his heart and determination, so I have no doubt he will work hard to get back on the court as soon as possible. He has the full support of our team and organization.”
The team had previously announced his ACL as being sprained but did not give a timetable for his return. This, obviously, is worse.
Robinson has been his vintage self this season — capable of winning the Nuggets a game with his shooting and energy, also capable of shooting them out of a game, often exploited on defense, but a fan favorite. He averaged 10.4 points and 2.5 assists a game.
Ty Lawson has been out with a shoulder injury but is expected back soon. Evan Fournier will get more minutes at the point, although the smart thing to do would be for Brian Shaw to let Andre Miller out of this ridiculous Dog House.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31