Jan 31, 2014, 3:03 PM EDT
The caption is “Celebrating the commissioners final day in the office. Yes we are.. CLOSE friends”
Mark Cuban speaks highly of David Stern — as do pretty much all the NBA owners. He made them a boatload of money.
That’s not to say the Stern/Cuban relationship has been all puppy dogs and rainbows — Stern fined Cuban 20 times, totaling $2 million. But they are both passionate and both want to see the game improved, they just don’t always agree on how to get there.
On his final day in office Cuban posted this little public thank you to Stern. They are friends. But you have to know Stern is thinking “Adam Silver, he’s all yours now.”
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 47