Jan 31, 2014, 3:03 PM EST
The caption is “Celebrating the commissioners final day in the office. Yes we are.. CLOSE friends”
Mark Cuban speaks highly of David Stern — as do pretty much all the NBA owners. He made them a boatload of money.
That’s not to say the Stern/Cuban relationship has been all puppy dogs and rainbows — Stern fined Cuban 20 times, totaling $2 million. But they are both passionate and both want to see the game improved, they just don’t always agree on how to get there.
On his final day in office Cuban posted this little public thank you to Stern. They are friends. But you have to know Stern is thinking “Adam Silver, he’s all yours now.”
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10