Jan 31, 2014, 9:11 PM EDT
Don’t worry about Jared Jeffries, he has landed on his feet. Or, on a boat.
Jeffries is an 11 year NBA veteran who played in 38 games for the Trail Blazers last season after a career that included stops with the Wizards, Knicks and Rockets. He was a solid enough rotational big man to have lasted that long in the league and earned $40 million in career salary.
Good luck with the show, Jared, we wish you the best. I hear David Stern has some time on his hands now, you should invite him along for a day on the water.
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 0
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8