Jan 31, 2014, 9:11 PM EDT
Don’t worry about Jared Jeffries, he has landed on his feet. Or, on a boat.
Jeffries is an 11 year NBA veteran who played in 38 games for the Trail Blazers last season after a career that included stops with the Wizards, Knicks and Rockets. He was a solid enough rotational big man to have lasted that long in the league and earned $40 million in career salary.
Good luck with the show, Jared, we wish you the best. I hear David Stern has some time on his hands now, you should invite him along for a day on the water.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61