Jan 31, 2014, 9:11 PM EST
Don’t worry about Jared Jeffries, he has landed on his feet. Or, on a boat.
Jeffries is an 11 year NBA veteran who played in 38 games for the Trail Blazers last season after a career that included stops with the Wizards, Knicks and Rockets. He was a solid enough rotational big man to have lasted that long in the league and earned $40 million in career salary.
Good luck with the show, Jared, we wish you the best. I hear David Stern has some time on his hands now, you should invite him along for a day on the water.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18