Jan 31, 2014, 9:11 PM EST
Don’t worry about Jared Jeffries, he has landed on his feet. Or, on a boat.
Jeffries is an 11 year NBA veteran who played in 38 games for the Trail Blazers last season after a career that included stops with the Wizards, Knicks and Rockets. He was a solid enough rotational big man to have lasted that long in the league and earned $40 million in career salary.
Good luck with the show, Jared, we wish you the best. I hear David Stern has some time on his hands now, you should invite him along for a day on the water.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 7
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5