Jan 31, 2014, 9:11 PM EDT
Don’t worry about Jared Jeffries, he has landed on his feet. Or, on a boat.
Jeffries is an 11 year NBA veteran who played in 38 games for the Trail Blazers last season after a career that included stops with the Wizards, Knicks and Rockets. He was a solid enough rotational big man to have lasted that long in the league and earned $40 million in career salary.
Good luck with the show, Jared, we wish you the best. I hear David Stern has some time on his hands now, you should invite him along for a day on the water.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 19
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64