Jan 31, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
You need to be watching “The Starters” on NBA TV. Not should. Need. Must.
I’m a few days late to this party but I wanted to run this video. No that is not Hedo Turkoglu, but it is an amazing imitation (well… almost) by Tas Melas of The Starters (who you may remember as The Basketball Jones previously on another network).
It’s Friday evening, you are about to get your weekend groove on, consider this a little inspiration. Because if you can dance like Hedo, if you can lick your hands like Hedo, the women will not be able to control themselves.
(The amazing thing: Tas’ dancing has actually improved.)
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8