Jan 31, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
You need to be watching “The Starters” on NBA TV. Not should. Need. Must.
I’m a few days late to this party but I wanted to run this video. No that is not Hedo Turkoglu, but it is an amazing imitation (well… almost) by Tas Melas of The Starters (who you may remember as The Basketball Jones previously on another network).
It’s Friday evening, you are about to get your weekend groove on, consider this a little inspiration. Because if you can dance like Hedo, if you can lick your hands like Hedo, the women will not be able to control themselves.
(The amazing thing: Tas’ dancing has actually improved.)
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5