Jan 31, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
You need to be watching “The Starters” on NBA TV. Not should. Need. Must.
I’m a few days late to this party but I wanted to run this video. No that is not Hedo Turkoglu, but it is an amazing imitation (well… almost) by Tas Melas of The Starters (who you may remember as The Basketball Jones previously on another network).
It’s Friday evening, you are about to get your weekend groove on, consider this a little inspiration. Because if you can dance like Hedo, if you can lick your hands like Hedo, the women will not be able to control themselves.
(The amazing thing: Tas’ dancing has actually improved.)
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11