Jan 31, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
You need to be watching “The Starters” on NBA TV. Not should. Need. Must.
I’m a few days late to this party but I wanted to run this video. No that is not Hedo Turkoglu, but it is an amazing imitation (well… almost) by Tas Melas of The Starters (who you may remember as The Basketball Jones previously on another network).
It’s Friday evening, you are about to get your weekend groove on, consider this a little inspiration. Because if you can dance like Hedo, if you can lick your hands like Hedo, the women will not be able to control themselves.
(The amazing thing: Tas’ dancing has actually improved.)
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 62
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13