Jan 31, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
You need to be watching “The Starters” on NBA TV. Not should. Need. Must.
I’m a few days late to this party but I wanted to run this video. No that is not Hedo Turkoglu, but it is an amazing imitation (well… almost) by Tas Melas of The Starters (who you may remember as The Basketball Jones previously on another network).
It’s Friday evening, you are about to get your weekend groove on, consider this a little inspiration. Because if you can dance like Hedo, if you can lick your hands like Hedo, the women will not be able to control themselves.
(The amazing thing: Tas’ dancing has actually improved.)
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 5
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11