Jan 30, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
If I were the investigator, I’d ask Brock Lesnar exactly where he was all of Monday night.
Monday night the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland was home to the WWE’s Monday Night Raw event. Tuesday morning Austin Carr’s retired No. 34 jersey was missing from the rafters, and it was not there for the Cavaliers game Tuesday night.
The team confirmed that they didn’t just send the thing out for cleaning, someone took it, reports clevescene.com.
As of (Wednesday) morning, Cavs’ VP of Communications Tad Carper said that there were no updates on the ongoing investigation but that they had determined the jersey was up during Monday Night’s WWE Raw event and was missing the following morning.
Carper said that the Cavs are having another banner made “ASAP” with the intent to have it up for the next home game.
The best line goes to Carr himself (now the color commentator on Cavs’ broadcasts).
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 29
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4