Jan 30, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
In the second half of the third quarter Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls went on a 14-3 run and started to create a little separation between themselves and the San Antonio Spurs. The Bulls were more aggressive, getting to the line 13 times in the third quarter.
You can imagine how that sat with Gregg Popovich.
Actually, you don’t need to imagine it, above is his ESPN in-game interview after the third quarter.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16