Jan 30, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
In the second half of the third quarter Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls went on a 14-3 run and started to create a little separation between themselves and the San Antonio Spurs. The Bulls were more aggressive, getting to the line 13 times in the third quarter.
You can imagine how that sat with Gregg Popovich.
Actually, you don’t need to imagine it, above is his ESPN in-game interview after the third quarter.
- Derrick Rose leaves Bulls-Nuggets game with hamstring tightness 24
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 18
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23