Jan 30, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
In the second half of the third quarter Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls went on a 14-3 run and started to create a little separation between themselves and the San Antonio Spurs. The Bulls were more aggressive, getting to the line 13 times in the third quarter.
You can imagine how that sat with Gregg Popovich.
Actually, you don’t need to imagine it, above is his ESPN in-game interview after the third quarter.
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 17
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 37
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 13
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33