Jan 30, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
In the second half of the third quarter Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls went on a 14-3 run and started to create a little separation between themselves and the San Antonio Spurs. The Bulls were more aggressive, getting to the line 13 times in the third quarter.
You can imagine how that sat with Gregg Popovich.
Actually, you don’t need to imagine it, above is his ESPN in-game interview after the third quarter.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6