Jan 30, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
In the second half of the third quarter Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls went on a 14-3 run and started to create a little separation between themselves and the San Antonio Spurs. The Bulls were more aggressive, getting to the line 13 times in the third quarter.
You can imagine how that sat with Gregg Popovich.
Actually, you don’t need to imagine it, above is his ESPN in-game interview after the third quarter.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20