Jan 30, 2014, 12:52 AM EDT
The Top Ten things I’ve learned in my 30 years as commissioner of the NBA.
That was the list for David Stern, who steps down as NBA Commissioner on Saturday. He’s not doing a huge media farewell tour, but he did swing by Late Night with David Letterman to do a pretty good Top 10 list.
If you’re on the West Coast, you get this a little early. You can thank me later.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10