Jan 30, 2014, 12:52 AM EDT
The Top Ten things I’ve learned in my 30 years as commissioner of the NBA.
That was the list for David Stern, who steps down as NBA Commissioner on Saturday. He’s not doing a huge media farewell tour, but he did swing by Late Night with David Letterman to do a pretty good Top 10 list.
If you’re on the West Coast, you get this a little early. You can thank me later.
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 0
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 1
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13