Jan 29, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
The Lakers wanted to get out and run against the Pacers, with Mike D’Antoni knowing full well if Indiana got its physical defense set his team was in trouble.
Problem is, the Pacers like to run a little, too (they play at the 19th fastest pace in the league) and they have better athletes than the Lakers.
Case in point, this sweet behind-his-back then dunk play by Paul George. This was the best dunk of the night Tuesday. And on an off night shooting for him (4-of-20) this was one he was sure he could make.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 32
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 52
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16