Jan 29, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
The Lakers wanted to get out and run against the Pacers, with Mike D’Antoni knowing full well if Indiana got its physical defense set his team was in trouble.
Problem is, the Pacers like to run a little, too (they play at the 19th fastest pace in the league) and they have better athletes than the Lakers.
Case in point, this sweet behind-his-back then dunk play by Paul George. This was the best dunk of the night Tuesday. And on an off night shooting for him (4-of-20) this was one he was sure he could make.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16