Jan 29, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Nate Robinson, unabashed Seattle fan living and playing in Denver, was in a grocery store buying a pineapple and that became him on Instagram predicting what the Super Bowl will look like by throwing around the old pineapple skin in the snowy parking lot of said grocery store.
I couldn’t have made that up if I tried.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who is arguably the best ever at throwing around a pineapple.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10