Jan 29, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Nate Robinson, unabashed Seattle fan living and playing in Denver, was in a grocery store buying a pineapple and that became him on Instagram predicting what the Super Bowl will look like by throwing around the old pineapple skin in the snowy parking lot of said grocery store.
I couldn’t have made that up if I tried.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who is arguably the best ever at throwing around a pineapple.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10