Jan 29, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
Nate Robinson, unabashed Seattle fan living and playing in Denver, was in a grocery store buying a pineapple and that became him on Instagram predicting what the Super Bowl will look like by throwing around the old pineapple skin in the snowy parking lot of said grocery store.
I couldn’t have made that up if I tried.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who is arguably the best ever at throwing around a pineapple.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 7
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4