Jan 29, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
Nate Robinson, unabashed Seattle fan living and playing in Denver, was in a grocery store buying a pineapple and that became him on Instagram predicting what the Super Bowl will look like by throwing around the old pineapple skin in the snowy parking lot of said grocery store.
I couldn’t have made that up if I tried.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who is arguably the best ever at throwing around a pineapple.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54