Jan 29, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Nate Robinson, unabashed Seattle fan living and playing in Denver, was in a grocery store buying a pineapple and that became him on Instagram predicting what the Super Bowl will look like by throwing around the old pineapple skin in the snowy parking lot of said grocery store.
I couldn’t have made that up if I tried.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who is arguably the best ever at throwing around a pineapple.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14