Jan 29, 2014, 11:16 AM EST
I’m not sure of the exact number, but I believe Kevin Hart was in 258 movies last year. Maybe not “Gravity” but I think every other one.
So I’m not sure how he has time, but the two-time reigning MVP will be back for the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, which takes place on Feb. 14, the Friday night of All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
The NBA released the rosters and they include Erin Heatherton (Victoria’s Secret model), Nick Cannon (“America’s Got Talent” host), Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg (both of ESPN Radio’s “Mike and Mike”), Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), Columbus Short (“Scandal”), Michael B. Jordan (“That Awkward Moment”), Terrence Jenkins (E! News), Kristen Ledlow (of NBA TV’s “Inside Stuff”), Stan Verrett (ESPN SportsCenter anchor), and Arne Duncan (U.S. Secretary of Education).
Among the pros there will be three-time NBA Champion Bruce Bowen, plus WNBA stars Skylar Diggins of the Tulsa Shock and Elena Delle Donne of the Chicago Sky.
ESPN’s Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose will coach the teams. ESPN will televise the game beginning at 7 p.m. ET on Feb. 14.
The NBA All-Star Weekend is Feb. 14-16 in New Orleans.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 1
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 27
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7