Jan 29, 2014, 11:16 AM EDT
I’m not sure of the exact number, but I believe Kevin Hart was in 258 movies last year. Maybe not “Gravity” but I think every other one.
So I’m not sure how he has time, but the two-time reigning MVP will be back for the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, which takes place on Feb. 14, the Friday night of All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
The NBA released the rosters and they include Erin Heatherton (Victoria’s Secret model), Nick Cannon (“America’s Got Talent” host), Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg (both of ESPN Radio’s “Mike and Mike”), Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), Columbus Short (“Scandal”), Michael B. Jordan (“That Awkward Moment”), Terrence Jenkins (E! News), Kristen Ledlow (of NBA TV’s “Inside Stuff”), Stan Verrett (ESPN SportsCenter anchor), and Arne Duncan (U.S. Secretary of Education).
Among the pros there will be three-time NBA Champion Bruce Bowen, plus WNBA stars Skylar Diggins of the Tulsa Shock and Elena Delle Donne of the Chicago Sky.
ESPN’s Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose will coach the teams. ESPN will televise the game beginning at 7 p.m. ET on Feb. 14.
The NBA All-Star Weekend is Feb. 14-16 in New Orleans.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14