Jan 29, 2014, 11:16 AM EST
I’m not sure of the exact number, but I believe Kevin Hart was in 258 movies last year. Maybe not “Gravity” but I think every other one.
So I’m not sure how he has time, but the two-time reigning MVP will be back for the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, which takes place on Feb. 14, the Friday night of All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
The NBA released the rosters and they include Erin Heatherton (Victoria’s Secret model), Nick Cannon (“America’s Got Talent” host), Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg (both of ESPN Radio’s “Mike and Mike”), Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), Columbus Short (“Scandal”), Michael B. Jordan (“That Awkward Moment”), Terrence Jenkins (E! News), Kristen Ledlow (of NBA TV’s “Inside Stuff”), Stan Verrett (ESPN SportsCenter anchor), and Arne Duncan (U.S. Secretary of Education).
Among the pros there will be three-time NBA Champion Bruce Bowen, plus WNBA stars Skylar Diggins of the Tulsa Shock and Elena Delle Donne of the Chicago Sky.
ESPN’s Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose will coach the teams. ESPN will televise the game beginning at 7 p.m. ET on Feb. 14.
The NBA All-Star Weekend is Feb. 14-16 in New Orleans.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30