Jan 29, 2014, 11:16 AM EST
I’m not sure of the exact number, but I believe Kevin Hart was in 258 movies last year. Maybe not “Gravity” but I think every other one.
So I’m not sure how he has time, but the two-time reigning MVP will be back for the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, which takes place on Feb. 14, the Friday night of All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
The NBA released the rosters and they include Erin Heatherton (Victoria’s Secret model), Nick Cannon (“America’s Got Talent” host), Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg (both of ESPN Radio’s “Mike and Mike”), Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), Columbus Short (“Scandal”), Michael B. Jordan (“That Awkward Moment”), Terrence Jenkins (E! News), Kristen Ledlow (of NBA TV’s “Inside Stuff”), Stan Verrett (ESPN SportsCenter anchor), and Arne Duncan (U.S. Secretary of Education).
Among the pros there will be three-time NBA Champion Bruce Bowen, plus WNBA stars Skylar Diggins of the Tulsa Shock and Elena Delle Donne of the Chicago Sky.
ESPN’s Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose will coach the teams. ESPN will televise the game beginning at 7 p.m. ET on Feb. 14.
The NBA All-Star Weekend is Feb. 14-16 in New Orleans.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13