Jan 29, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
An awful turnover on the game’s first possession was one John Wall was able to turn into one of the night’s better highlights.
After the Wizards won the opening tip, Wall lost the ball after a questionable pass from Bradley Beal. He was credited with the turnover (unfairly, probably) but he didn’t give up on the play, chasing down Stephen Curry with the well-timed rejection.
Wall and Beal outplayed Curry and Klay Thompson in this one, and with the Warriors duo managing to shoot just 13-of-40 combined, it’s not a surprise that the Wizards came away with the victory.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13