Jan 29, 2014, 9:31 AM EST
An awful turnover on the game’s first possession was one John Wall was able to turn into one of the night’s better highlights.
After the Wizards won the opening tip, Wall lost the ball after a questionable pass from Bradley Beal. He was credited with the turnover (unfairly, probably) but he didn’t give up on the play, chasing down Stephen Curry with the well-timed rejection.
Wall and Beal outplayed Curry and Klay Thompson in this one, and with the Warriors duo managing to shoot just 13-of-40 combined, it’s not a surprise that the Wizards came away with the victory.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0