Jan 29, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
An awful turnover on the game’s first possession was one John Wall was able to turn into one of the night’s better highlights.
After the Wizards won the opening tip, Wall lost the ball after a questionable pass from Bradley Beal. He was credited with the turnover (unfairly, probably) but he didn’t give up on the play, chasing down Stephen Curry with the well-timed rejection.
Wall and Beal outplayed Curry and Klay Thompson in this one, and with the Warriors duo managing to shoot just 13-of-40 combined, it’s not a surprise that the Wizards came away with the victory.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14