Jan 29, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
An awful turnover on the game’s first possession was one John Wall was able to turn into one of the night’s better highlights.
After the Wizards won the opening tip, Wall lost the ball after a questionable pass from Bradley Beal. He was credited with the turnover (unfairly, probably) but he didn’t give up on the play, chasing down Stephen Curry with the well-timed rejection.
Wall and Beal outplayed Curry and Klay Thompson in this one, and with the Warriors duo managing to shoot just 13-of-40 combined, it’s not a surprise that the Wizards came away with the victory.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 20
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9