Jan 29, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
An awful turnover on the game’s first possession was one John Wall was able to turn into one of the night’s better highlights.
After the Wizards won the opening tip, Wall lost the ball after a questionable pass from Bradley Beal. He was credited with the turnover (unfairly, probably) but he didn’t give up on the play, chasing down Stephen Curry with the well-timed rejection.
Wall and Beal outplayed Curry and Klay Thompson in this one, and with the Warriors duo managing to shoot just 13-of-40 combined, it’s not a surprise that the Wizards came away with the victory.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19