Jan 29, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
During the first half of the Knicks’ complete destruction of the Celtics on Tuesday, J.R. Smith decided to crate some magic.
Some clever dribbling from Smith freed himself enough to make a one-handed lob pass to Tyson Chandler, who knew what to do with it once he went up and got it.
The Knicks led by as many 35 points in this one, repaying the Celtics somewhat for two of New York’s worst losses of the season.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18