Jan 29, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
During the first half of the Knicks’ complete destruction of the Celtics on Tuesday, J.R. Smith decided to crate some magic.
Some clever dribbling from Smith freed himself enough to make a one-handed lob pass to Tyson Chandler, who knew what to do with it once he went up and got it.
The Knicks led by as many 35 points in this one, repaying the Celtics somewhat for two of New York’s worst losses of the season.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 72
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32