Jan 29, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
During the first half of the Knicks’ complete destruction of the Celtics on Tuesday, J.R. Smith decided to crate some magic.
Some clever dribbling from Smith freed himself enough to make a one-handed lob pass to Tyson Chandler, who knew what to do with it once he went up and got it.
The Knicks led by as many 35 points in this one, repaying the Celtics somewhat for two of New York’s worst losses of the season.
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 7
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6