Jan 29, 2014, 12:45 AM EST
During the first half of the Knicks’ complete destruction of the Celtics on Tuesday, J.R. Smith decided to crate some magic.
Some clever dribbling from Smith freed himself enough to make a one-handed lob pass to Tyson Chandler, who knew what to do with it once he went up and got it.
The Knicks led by as many 35 points in this one, repaying the Celtics somewhat for two of New York’s worst losses of the season.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 30
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 16
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6