Jan 29, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
During the first half of the Knicks’ complete destruction of the Celtics on Tuesday, J.R. Smith decided to crate some magic.
Some clever dribbling from Smith freed himself enough to make a one-handed lob pass to Tyson Chandler, who knew what to do with it once he went up and got it.
The Knicks led by as many 35 points in this one, repaying the Celtics somewhat for two of New York’s worst losses of the season.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 3
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 9
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16