Jan 29, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Turner bumped into Jared Sullinger after crossing up Jerryd Bayless on the perimeter, and contorted enough to get a shot up just outside of the restricted area that found its way home as the final buzzer sounded.
Sullinger finished with 24 points (on 9-of-25 shooting) to go along with 17 rebounds in the losing effort, which wasn’t enough to offset a balanced Philadelphia attack that saw five Sixers finish in double figures.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 4
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 7
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8