Jan 29, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Turner bumped into Jared Sullinger after crossing up Jerryd Bayless on the perimeter, and contorted enough to get a shot up just outside of the restricted area that found its way home as the final buzzer sounded.
Sullinger finished with 24 points (on 9-of-25 shooting) to go along with 17 rebounds in the losing effort, which wasn’t enough to offset a balanced Philadelphia attack that saw five Sixers finish in double figures.
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 20
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 66
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 45
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33