Jan 29, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Turner bumped into Jared Sullinger after crossing up Jerryd Bayless on the perimeter, and contorted enough to get a shot up just outside of the restricted area that found its way home as the final buzzer sounded.
Sullinger finished with 24 points (on 9-of-25 shooting) to go along with 17 rebounds in the losing effort, which wasn’t enough to offset a balanced Philadelphia attack that saw five Sixers finish in double figures.
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 0
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 8
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 34
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43