Jan 29, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Turner bumped into Jared Sullinger after crossing up Jerryd Bayless on the perimeter, and contorted enough to get a shot up just outside of the restricted area that found its way home as the final buzzer sounded.
Sullinger finished with 24 points (on 9-of-25 shooting) to go along with 17 rebounds in the losing effort, which wasn’t enough to offset a balanced Philadelphia attack that saw five Sixers finish in double figures.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 47
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 20
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6