Jan 29, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Turner bumped into Jared Sullinger after crossing up Jerryd Bayless on the perimeter, and contorted enough to get a shot up just outside of the restricted area that found its way home as the final buzzer sounded.
Sullinger finished with 24 points (on 9-of-25 shooting) to go along with 17 rebounds in the losing effort, which wasn’t enough to offset a balanced Philadelphia attack that saw five Sixers finish in double figures.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 2
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34