Jan 29, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Turner bumped into Jared Sullinger after crossing up Jerryd Bayless on the perimeter, and contorted enough to get a shot up just outside of the restricted area that found its way home as the final buzzer sounded.
Sullinger finished with 24 points (on 9-of-25 shooting) to go along with 17 rebounds in the losing effort, which wasn’t enough to offset a balanced Philadelphia attack that saw five Sixers finish in double figures.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3