Jan 28, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Paul George can wear that outfit and get away with it. Kind of. You cannot pull it off, I come nowhere close to pulling it off, but on Paul George it sort of works.
The Indiana Pacers are in Los Angeles to
flat out destroy take on the slumping Lakers Tuesday, so with a night off Monday All-Star Paul George swung by the Jimmy Kimmel set to talk dunks, the dunk contest, the Pacers, how he grew up a Clippers fan, guarding Kobe Bryant and fashion. We thought we’d pass it along, here is the second part of the interview.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 8
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 10
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9