Jan 28, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
Paul George can wear that outfit and get away with it. Kind of. You cannot pull it off, I come nowhere close to pulling it off, but on Paul George it sort of works.
The Indiana Pacers are in Los Angeles to
flat out destroy take on the slumping Lakers Tuesday, so with a night off Monday All-Star Paul George swung by the Jimmy Kimmel set to talk dunks, the dunk contest, the Pacers, how he grew up a Clippers fan, guarding Kobe Bryant and fashion. We thought we’d pass it along, here is the second part of the interview.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18