Jan 28, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Paul George can wear that outfit and get away with it. Kind of. You cannot pull it off, I come nowhere close to pulling it off, but on Paul George it sort of works.
The Indiana Pacers are in Los Angeles to
flat out destroy take on the slumping Lakers Tuesday, so with a night off Monday All-Star Paul George swung by the Jimmy Kimmel set to talk dunks, the dunk contest, the Pacers, how he grew up a Clippers fan, guarding Kobe Bryant and fashion. We thought we’d pass it along, here is the second part of the interview.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 24
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 15
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 9
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7