Jan 28, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Paul George can wear that outfit and get away with it. Kind of. You cannot pull it off, I come nowhere close to pulling it off, but on Paul George it sort of works.
The Indiana Pacers are in Los Angeles to
flat out destroy take on the slumping Lakers Tuesday, so with a night off Monday All-Star Paul George swung by the Jimmy Kimmel set to talk dunks, the dunk contest, the Pacers, how he grew up a Clippers fan, guarding Kobe Bryant and fashion. We thought we’d pass it along, here is the second part of the interview.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 0
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 10
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14