Jan 28, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
Paul George can wear that outfit and get away with it. Kind of. You cannot pull it off, I come nowhere close to pulling it off, but on Paul George it sort of works.
The Indiana Pacers are in Los Angeles to
flat out destroy take on the slumping Lakers Tuesday, so with a night off Monday All-Star Paul George swung by the Jimmy Kimmel set to talk dunks, the dunk contest, the Pacers, how he grew up a Clippers fan, guarding Kobe Bryant and fashion. We thought we’d pass it along, here is the second part of the interview.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9