Jan 28, 2014, 5:09 PM EST
That is Chris Bosh singing Tom Jones’ “It’s not unusual” while breaking out the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Carlton Dance. That is why Chris Bosh is awesome (that and he’s a better basketball player than most of you seem to give him credit for, but that’s another post for another day).
Here are a few other highlights, such as Bosh doing “The Humpty Dance” (by Digital Underground, in case you forgot).
Greg Oden, Shane Battier and Ken Jeong performing the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want It That Way.”
LeBron breaks out the falsetto on “Blurred Lines” with Wade and Udonis Haslem (I’m still partial to the video with virtually naked supermodels, for some reason).
Pat Riley got Jimmy Buffett on stage to do Marvin Gaye’s “Heard it through the Grapevine.”
D-Wade’s wife Gabrielle Union went country with Garth Brooks’ “Friends in Low Places.”
The event closed with ‘Lil Jon’s “Get Low.”
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 21
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 6
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39