Jan 28, 2014, 5:09 PM EDT
That is Chris Bosh singing Tom Jones’ “It’s not unusual” while breaking out the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Carlton Dance. That is why Chris Bosh is awesome (that and he’s a better basketball player than most of you seem to give him credit for, but that’s another post for another day).
Here are a few other highlights, such as Bosh doing “The Humpty Dance” (by Digital Underground, in case you forgot).
Greg Oden, Shane Battier and Ken Jeong performing the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want It That Way.”
LeBron breaks out the falsetto on “Blurred Lines” with Wade and Udonis Haslem (I’m still partial to the video with virtually naked supermodels, for some reason).
Pat Riley got Jimmy Buffett on stage to do Marvin Gaye’s “Heard it through the Grapevine.”
D-Wade’s wife Gabrielle Union went country with Garth Brooks’ “Friends in Low Places.”
The event closed with ‘Lil Jon’s “Get Low.”
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 5
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10