Jan 28, 2014, 5:09 PM EDT
That is Chris Bosh singing Tom Jones’ “It’s not unusual” while breaking out the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Carlton Dance. That is why Chris Bosh is awesome (that and he’s a better basketball player than most of you seem to give him credit for, but that’s another post for another day).
Here are a few other highlights, such as Bosh doing “The Humpty Dance” (by Digital Underground, in case you forgot).
Greg Oden, Shane Battier and Ken Jeong performing the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want It That Way.”
LeBron breaks out the falsetto on “Blurred Lines” with Wade and Udonis Haslem (I’m still partial to the video with virtually naked supermodels, for some reason).
Pat Riley got Jimmy Buffett on stage to do Marvin Gaye’s “Heard it through the Grapevine.”
D-Wade’s wife Gabrielle Union went country with Garth Brooks’ “Friends in Low Places.”
The event closed with ‘Lil Jon’s “Get Low.”
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9