Jan 28, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
As of Tuesday, Jan. 28 2014, Joakim Noah has been named to an NBA All-Star team exactly once.
The video clip above, however, would lead you to believe otherwise.
It was posted to the official YouTube account of the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday, but has since been removed. That’s because the reserves for the All-Star team aren’t set to be announced until Thursday evening, but given the eagerness of the Bulls’ web content team, we can fully expect Noah to make the squad.
[via Beyond The Buzzer]
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34