Jan 28, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
As of Tuesday, Jan. 28 2014, Joakim Noah has been named to an NBA All-Star team exactly once.
The video clip above, however, would lead you to believe otherwise.
It was posted to the official YouTube account of the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday, but has since been removed. That’s because the reserves for the All-Star team aren’t set to be announced until Thursday evening, but given the eagerness of the Bulls’ web content team, we can fully expect Noah to make the squad.
[via Beyond The Buzzer]
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3