Jan 28, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
As of Tuesday, Jan. 28 2014, Joakim Noah has been named to an NBA All-Star team exactly once.
The video clip above, however, would lead you to believe otherwise.
It was posted to the official YouTube account of the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday, but has since been removed. That’s because the reserves for the All-Star team aren’t set to be announced until Thursday evening, but given the eagerness of the Bulls’ web content team, we can fully expect Noah to make the squad.
[via Beyond The Buzzer]
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 6
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5