Jan 28, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Well, it’s better than getting barbed wire tattooed around your bicep.
I’m a fan of Bonner — the Red Mamba, the man who does a killer Andy Kaufman impression, the man with a passionate love of sandwiches — and this was about the last thing I ever thought I’d see. According to Luke the person who got this is “a Concord, N.H., legend, who’s now a barber in southern Florida,” so he is from the same town as the Bonners, which makes a little more sense. A little. (Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie has more details on this, if you need them.)
As you might expect, Bonner likes it.
Bonner's comment: "Wicked awesome."—
Dan McCarney (@danmccarneysaen) January 27, 2014
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 13
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 12
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16