Jan 28, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Well, it’s better than getting barbed wire tattooed around your bicep.
I’m a fan of Bonner — the Red Mamba, the man who does a killer Andy Kaufman impression, the man with a passionate love of sandwiches — and this was about the last thing I ever thought I’d see. According to Luke the person who got this is ”a Concord, N.H., legend, who’s now a barber in southern Florida,” so he is from the same town as the Bonners, which makes a little more sense. A little. (Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie has more details on this, if you need them.)
As you might expect, Bonner likes it.
Bonner's comment: "Wicked awesome."—
Dan McCarney (@danmccarneysaen) January 27, 2014
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 20
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 4
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 22
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 39
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33