Jan 28, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Well, it’s better than getting barbed wire tattooed around your bicep.
I’m a fan of Bonner — the Red Mamba, the man who does a killer Andy Kaufman impression, the man with a passionate love of sandwiches — and this was about the last thing I ever thought I’d see. According to Luke the person who got this is “a Concord, N.H., legend, who’s now a barber in southern Florida,” so he is from the same town as the Bonners, which makes a little more sense. A little. (Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie has more details on this, if you need them.)
As you might expect, Bonner likes it.
Bonner's comment: "Wicked awesome."—
Dan McCarney (@danmccarneysaen) January 27, 2014
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13