Jan 28, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Well, it’s better than getting barbed wire tattooed around your bicep.
I’m a fan of Bonner — the Red Mamba, the man who does a killer Andy Kaufman impression, the man with a passionate love of sandwiches — and this was about the last thing I ever thought I’d see. According to Luke the person who got this is “a Concord, N.H., legend, who’s now a barber in southern Florida,” so he is from the same town as the Bonners, which makes a little more sense. A little. (Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie has more details on this, if you need them.)
As you might expect, Bonner likes it.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7