Jan 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EDT
An entertaining part of some of the Nets’ recent blowout victories has been the late-game offensive freedom afforded to reserve big man Andray Blatche.
Blatche has some embarrassing moments forever archived on YouTube, but he’s developed offensively to the point where he has some skills at the ready whenever the opportunity may present itself.
On a fast break with a defender back in Monday’s game against the Raptors, the 6’11” center went to the Euro-step we’re accustomed to seeing the likes of Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade or James Harden use, and effectively shook his defender to finish with perfection.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3