Jan 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EDT
An entertaining part of some of the Nets’ recent blowout victories has been the late-game offensive freedom afforded to reserve big man Andray Blatche.
Blatche has some embarrassing moments forever archived on YouTube, but he’s developed offensively to the point where he has some skills at the ready whenever the opportunity may present itself.
On a fast break with a defender back in Monday’s game against the Raptors, the 6’11” center went to the Euro-step we’re accustomed to seeing the likes of Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade or James Harden use, and effectively shook his defender to finish with perfection.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18