Jan 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EDT
An entertaining part of some of the Nets’ recent blowout victories has been the late-game offensive freedom afforded to reserve big man Andray Blatche.
Blatche has some embarrassing moments forever archived on YouTube, but he’s developed offensively to the point where he has some skills at the ready whenever the opportunity may present itself.
On a fast break with a defender back in Monday’s game against the Raptors, the 6’11” center went to the Euro-step we’re accustomed to seeing the likes of Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade or James Harden use, and effectively shook his defender to finish with perfection.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 0
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 18
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6