Jan 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EDT
An entertaining part of some of the Nets’ recent blowout victories has been the late-game offensive freedom afforded to reserve big man Andray Blatche.
Blatche has some embarrassing moments forever archived on YouTube, but he’s developed offensively to the point where he has some skills at the ready whenever the opportunity may present itself.
On a fast break with a defender back in Monday’s game against the Raptors, the 6’11″ center went to the Euro-step we’re accustomed to seeing the likes of Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade or James Harden use, and effectively shook his defender to finish with perfection.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 5
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 12
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5