Jan 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EDT
An entertaining part of some of the Nets’ recent blowout victories has been the late-game offensive freedom afforded to reserve big man Andray Blatche.
Blatche has some embarrassing moments forever archived on YouTube, but he’s developed offensively to the point where he has some skills at the ready whenever the opportunity may present itself.
On a fast break with a defender back in Monday’s game against the Raptors, the 6’11” center went to the Euro-step we’re accustomed to seeing the likes of Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade or James Harden use, and effectively shook his defender to finish with perfection.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20