Jan 27, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT
A lot more flopping is happening on the offensive side of the ball in the NBA lately, so it’s good to see the league starting to throw some of their warnings that way (even if those warnings have no real impact on players).
Martin was going up for a three which C.J. McCollum contested. There was barely any contact but Martin exaggerated it by falling backwards, trying to get the call. This is the kind of case where the camera has a clean look at the flop and that pretty much does in Martin’s case.
Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 0
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16