Jan 27, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT
A lot more flopping is happening on the offensive side of the ball in the NBA lately, so it’s good to see the league starting to throw some of their warnings that way (even if those warnings have no real impact on players).
Martin was going up for a three which C.J. McCollum contested. There was barely any contact but Martin exaggerated it by falling backwards, trying to get the call. This is the kind of case where the camera has a clean look at the flop and that pretty much does in Martin’s case.
Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Klay Thompson says he expect to play next season with Warriors, not be traded 0
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 24
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 55
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19