Jan 27, 2014, 4:08 PM EST
A lot more flopping is happening on the offensive side of the ball in the NBA lately, so it’s good to see the league starting to throw some of their warnings that way (even if those warnings have no real impact on players).
Martin was going up for a three which C.J. McCollum contested. There was barely any contact but Martin exaggerated it by falling backwards, trying to get the call. This is the kind of case where the camera has a clean look at the flop and that pretty much does in Martin’s case.
Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9