Jan 27, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT
A lot more flopping is happening on the offensive side of the ball in the NBA lately, so it’s good to see the league starting to throw some of their warnings that way (even if those warnings have no real impact on players).
Martin was going up for a three which C.J. McCollum contested. There was barely any contact but Martin exaggerated it by falling backwards, trying to get the call. This is the kind of case where the camera has a clean look at the flop and that pretty much does in Martin’s case.
Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24