Jan 27, 2014, 4:08 PM EST
A lot more flopping is happening on the offensive side of the ball in the NBA lately, so it’s good to see the league starting to throw some of their warnings that way (even if those warnings have no real impact on players).
Martin was going up for a three which C.J. McCollum contested. There was barely any contact but Martin exaggerated it by falling backwards, trying to get the call. This is the kind of case where the camera has a clean look at the flop and that pretty much does in Martin’s case.
Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30