Jan 27, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Sunday morning, as so often happens, Meryl Streep and 50 cent had the exact same thought — I’d like to watch some hoops today. Maybe see Carmelo Anthony go off against the Los Angeles Lakers’ “defense.” And the Knicks are all into having celebs at their games.
So they did, Streep and 50 cent were seated next to each other courtside at the Knicks win Sunday over the Lakers at Madison Square Garden. They even were laughing and holding hands at points (seriously, I could not make that up).
After the game they hung out with Kobe Bryant for a while and posted to Instagram. Because of course they did.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13