Jan 27, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Sunday morning, as so often happens, Meryl Streep and 50 cent had the exact same thought — I’d like to watch some hoops today. Maybe see Carmelo Anthony go off against the Los Angeles Lakers’ “defense.” And the Knicks are all into having celebs at their games.
So they did, Streep and 50 cent were seated next to each other courtside at the Knicks win Sunday over the Lakers at Madison Square Garden. They even were laughing and holding hands at points (seriously, I could not make that up).
After the game they hung out with Kobe Bryant for a while and posted to Instagram. Because of course they did.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 10
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 22
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 60
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31