Jan 27, 2014, 2:57 PM EDT
As pointed out at SLAM, the best part of this commercial may be the varsity jacket Love wears during it.
Kevin Love has dropped a lot of weight the past few seasons and really focused on his conditioning, so it’s safe to say he’s not making a lot of late night “runs to the border” and loading up on Taco Bell grub. Still, this ad works pretty well as a play on the whole “oversized portion” thing. Plus it’s just pretty funny.
But the jacket is the best part.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 14
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25