Jan 27, 2014, 2:57 PM EDT
As pointed out at SLAM, the best part of this commercial may be the varsity jacket Love wears during it.
Kevin Love has dropped a lot of weight the past few seasons and really focused on his conditioning, so it’s safe to say he’s not making a lot of late night “runs to the border” and loading up on Taco Bell grub. Still, this ad works pretty well as a play on the whole “oversized portion” thing. Plus it’s just pretty funny.
But the jacket is the best part.
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 0
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 2
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6