Jan 27, 2014, 2:57 PM EST
As pointed out at SLAM, the best part of this commercial may be the varsity jacket Love wears during it.
Kevin Love has dropped a lot of weight the past few seasons and really focused on his conditioning, so it’s safe to say he’s not making a lot of late night “runs to the border” and loading up on Taco Bell grub. Still, this ad works pretty well as a play on the whole “oversized portion” thing. Plus it’s just pretty funny.
But the jacket is the best part.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 0
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 33
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11