Jan 27, 2014, 2:57 PM EDT
As pointed out at SLAM, the best part of this commercial may be the varsity jacket Love wears during it.
Kevin Love has dropped a lot of weight the past few seasons and really focused on his conditioning, so it’s safe to say he’s not making a lot of late night “runs to the border” and loading up on Taco Bell grub. Still, this ad works pretty well as a play on the whole “oversized portion” thing. Plus it’s just pretty funny.
But the jacket is the best part.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10