Jan 27, 2014, 2:57 PM EDT
As pointed out at SLAM, the best part of this commercial may be the varsity jacket Love wears during it.
Kevin Love has dropped a lot of weight the past few seasons and really focused on his conditioning, so it’s safe to say he’s not making a lot of late night “runs to the border” and loading up on Taco Bell grub. Still, this ad works pretty well as a play on the whole “oversized portion” thing. Plus it’s just pretty funny.
But the jacket is the best part.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11