Jan 27, 2014, 9:53 AM EDT
Anthony Davis put up a huge stat line Sunday night — 22 points, 19 rebounds and 7 blocks.
But watch him do it and it’s more impressive. A couple of those blocks were three pointers where he rotated out and because of his length closed on the shooter so fast they got shut down on the perimeter.
Oh, and he dunked, too. Especially on Glen Davis.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24