Jan 27, 2014, 9:53 AM EDT
Anthony Davis put up a huge stat line Sunday night — 22 points, 19 rebounds and 7 blocks.
But watch him do it and it’s more impressive. A couple of those blocks were three pointers where he rotated out and because of his length closed on the shooter so fast they got shut down on the perimeter.
Oh, and he dunked, too. Especially on Glen Davis.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 27
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 52
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 22