Jan 27, 2014, 9:53 AM EDT
Anthony Davis put up a huge stat line Sunday night — 22 points, 19 rebounds and 7 blocks.
But watch him do it and it’s more impressive. A couple of those blocks were three pointers where he rotated out and because of his length closed on the shooter so fast they got shut down on the perimeter.
Oh, and he dunked, too. Especially on Glen Davis.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4