Jan 27, 2014, 9:53 AM EST
Anthony Davis put up a huge stat line Sunday night — 22 points, 19 rebounds and 7 blocks.
But watch him do it and it’s more impressive. A couple of those blocks were three pointers where he rotated out and because of his length closed on the shooter so fast they got shut down on the perimeter.
Oh, and he dunked, too. Especially on Glen Davis.
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 15
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
- Report: Lakers expect Kobe Bryant to miss rest of season 19