Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Unlike most rumors, we know where this one originated.
Asked about Doc Rivers saying the Bulls would be “nuts” to let Thibodeau leave, Thibodeau said he didn’t want to comment on the rumors that led Rivers to be asked that question in the first place.
“I’m not going to comment on rumors that you guys start, then you wait for me to respond,” Thibodeau said to the media.
And then he provided an, um, interesting example to prove his point.
“The rumor about my date with Kate Upton – started by me – I’m not commenting on that, either,” Thibodeau said. “So, let’s move on.”
- Report: Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 63
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 20