Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Unlike most rumors, we know where this one originated.
Asked about Doc Rivers saying the Bulls would be “nuts” to let Thibodeau leave, Thibodeau said he didn’t want to comment on the rumors that led Rivers to be asked that question in the first place.
“I’m not going to comment on rumors that you guys start, then you wait for me to respond,” Thibodeau said to the media.
And then he provided an, um, interesting example to prove his point.
“The rumor about my date with Kate Upton – started by me – I’m not commenting on that, either,” Thibodeau said. “So, let’s move on.”
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 17