Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Unlike most rumors, we know where this one originated.
Asked about Doc Rivers saying the Bulls would be “nuts” to let Thibodeau leave, Thibodeau said he didn’t want to comment on the rumors that led Rivers to be asked that question in the first place.
“I’m not going to comment on rumors that you guys start, then you wait for me to respond,” Thibodeau said to the media.
And then he provided an, um, interesting example to prove his point.
“The rumor about my date with Kate Upton – started by me – I’m not commenting on that, either,” Thibodeau said. “So, let’s move on.”
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20