Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Unlike most rumors, we know where this one originated.
Asked about Doc Rivers saying the Bulls would be “nuts” to let Thibodeau leave, Thibodeau said he didn’t want to comment on the rumors that led Rivers to be asked that question in the first place.
“I’m not going to comment on rumors that you guys start, then you wait for me to respond,” Thibodeau said to the media.
And then he provided an, um, interesting example to prove his point.
“The rumor about my date with Kate Upton – started by me – I’m not commenting on that, either,” Thibodeau said. “So, let’s move on.”
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 0
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7