Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Unlike most rumors, we know where this one originated.
Asked about Doc Rivers saying the Bulls would be “nuts” to let Thibodeau leave, Thibodeau said he didn’t want to comment on the rumors that led Rivers to be asked that question in the first place.
“I’m not going to comment on rumors that you guys start, then you wait for me to respond,” Thibodeau said to the media.
And then he provided an, um, interesting example to prove his point.
“The rumor about my date with Kate Upton – started by me – I’m not commenting on that, either,” Thibodeau said. “So, let’s move on.”
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37