Jan 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
We know who the starters are for the 2014 NBA All-Star Game in New Orleans… and it leaves you with some questions:
Should Kobe Bryant play? Will the league grant him his wish to get out of the game?
What does Dwight Howard falling out of the starting rotation say about him?
Who should be the reserves?
All of these are the topics of the latest PBT Podcast with myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio. We discuss these topics and more, including how you might tweak the fan voting system.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13