Jan 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
We know who the starters are for the 2014 NBA All-Star Game in New Orleans… and it leaves you with some questions:
Should Kobe Bryant play? Will the league grant him his wish to get out of the game?
What does Dwight Howard falling out of the starting rotation say about him?
Who should be the reserves?
All of these are the topics of the latest PBT Podcast with myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio. We discuss these topics and more, including how you might tweak the fan voting system.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 17
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 47
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 13
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19