Jan 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
We know who the starters are for the 2014 NBA All-Star Game in New Orleans… and it leaves you with some questions:
Should Kobe Bryant play? Will the league grant him his wish to get out of the game?
What does Dwight Howard falling out of the starting rotation say about him?
Who should be the reserves?
All of these are the topics of the latest PBT Podcast with myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio. We discuss these topics and more, including how you might tweak the fan voting system.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6