Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
The Pelicans erased a 16-point third-quarter deficit in Detroit on Friday to come away with the win, thanks to this driving layup by Eric Gordon with under two seconds remaining that gave his team the 103-101 victory.
Gordon dribbled down the clock from the top of the arc, and made his move with about five seconds remaining. He got by his defender with a spin move in the lane, then got the shot off over the help defense to give his team the victory.
The Pistons wasted a 21-point, 20-rebound performance from Andre Drummond in the loss.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10