Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
The Pelicans erased a 16-point third-quarter deficit in Detroit on Friday to come away with the win, thanks to this driving layup by Eric Gordon with under two seconds remaining that gave his team the 103-101 victory.
Gordon dribbled down the clock from the top of the arc, and made his move with about five seconds remaining. He got by his defender with a spin move in the lane, then got the shot off over the help defense to give his team the victory.
The Pistons wasted a 21-point, 20-rebound performance from Andre Drummond in the loss.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10