Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
The Pelicans erased a 16-point third-quarter deficit in Detroit on Friday to come away with the win, thanks to this driving layup by Eric Gordon with under two seconds remaining that gave his team the 103-101 victory.
Gordon dribbled down the clock from the top of the arc, and made his move with about five seconds remaining. He got by his defender with a spin move in the lane, then got the shot off over the help defense to give his team the victory.
The Pistons wasted a 21-point, 20-rebound performance from Andre Drummond in the loss.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11