Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
The Pelicans erased a 16-point third-quarter deficit in Detroit on Friday to come away with the win, thanks to this driving layup by Eric Gordon with under two seconds remaining that gave his team the 103-101 victory.
Gordon dribbled down the clock from the top of the arc, and made his move with about five seconds remaining. He got by his defender with a spin move in the lane, then got the shot off over the help defense to give his team the victory.
The Pistons wasted a 21-point, 20-rebound performance from Andre Drummond in the loss.
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 15
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 4
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 36
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 62
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40