Jan 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
The Pelicans erased a 16-point third-quarter deficit in Detroit on Friday to come away with the win, thanks to this driving layup by Eric Gordon with under two seconds remaining that gave his team the 103-101 victory.
Gordon dribbled down the clock from the top of the arc, and made his move with about five seconds remaining. He got by his defender with a spin move in the lane, then got the shot off over the help defense to give his team the victory.
The Pistons wasted a 21-point, 20-rebound performance from Andre Drummond in the loss.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 12
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 14
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18