Jan 24, 2014, 3:42 PM EDT
“That’s really not my area of expertise. I’m more of a scoring-type player. I’ll leave that to those guys. Whatever they want to do, it’s OK with me. Just let me know.’’
The Knicks may go to a zone or try some other changes because it is their defense that is holding them back more than anything else right now. Woodson didn’t forget how to coach defense in the past couple years, but right now he can’t get his players to execute it in a consistent and energetic way. And their offense isn’t good enough to just outscore teams.
New York has five straight home games (they lost the first three of the homestand), if they are going to turn this season around now is the time.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 20
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 7
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 18
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26