Jan 24, 2014, 3:42 PM EDT
“That’s really not my area of expertise. I’m more of a scoring-type player. I’ll leave that to those guys. Whatever they want to do, it’s OK with me. Just let me know.’’
The Knicks may go to a zone or try some other changes because it is their defense that is holding them back more than anything else right now. Woodson didn’t forget how to coach defense in the past couple years, but right now he can’t get his players to execute it in a consistent and energetic way. And their offense isn’t good enough to just outscore teams.
New York has five straight home games (they lost the first three of the homestand), if they are going to turn this season around now is the time.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 22
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 21
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2