Jan 23, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
For the ninth game in a row, Kevin Durant scored more than 30 points — he had 36 as he sliced, diced then just shot over the top of the Spurs defense. When asked during an in-game interview how to stop the Thunder, Gregg Popovich said “cross your fingers.”
Tony Parker was coming off picks, getting into the paint to hit floaters, then next possession knocking down threes against the Thunder defense on his way to 37 points.
Durant and his Thunder went on to win the game 111-105. He and Parker put on quite the show in the process.
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 9
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks 15