Jan 23, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
For the ninth game in a row, Kevin Durant scored more than 30 points — he had 36 as he sliced, diced then just shot over the top of the Spurs defense. When asked during an in-game interview how to stop the Thunder, Gregg Popovich said “cross your fingers.”
Tony Parker was coming off picks, getting into the paint to hit floaters, then next possession knocking down threes against the Thunder defense on his way to 37 points.
Durant and his Thunder went on to win the game 111-105. He and Parker put on quite the show in the process.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11