Jan 22, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
In his 18 games with Toronto to start this season, Rudy Gay had a PER of 15.1 and while he scored almost the same amount he had a true shooting percentage of 46.8 percent, well below the league average of 53 percent.
But since the trade to Sacramento Gay has a TS% of 59.6 and has a PER of 19.8 — he has been avery efficient.
That includes Tuesday when he scored 41 on the Pelicans, taking just 25 shots. He has been impressive since the move out West.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 48
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19