Jan 22, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
In his 18 games with Toronto to start this season, Rudy Gay had a PER of 15.1 and while he scored almost the same amount he had a true shooting percentage of 46.8 percent, well below the league average of 53 percent.
But since the trade to Sacramento Gay has a TS% of 59.6 and has a PER of 19.8 — he has been avery efficient.
That includes Tuesday when he scored 41 on the Pelicans, taking just 25 shots. He has been impressive since the move out West.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 0
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 30
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5