Jan 22, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
In his 18 games with Toronto to start this season, Rudy Gay had a PER of 15.1 and while he scored almost the same amount he had a true shooting percentage of 46.8 percent, well below the league average of 53 percent.
But since the trade to Sacramento Gay has a TS% of 59.6 and has a PER of 19.8 — he has been avery efficient.
That includes Tuesday when he scored 41 on the Pelicans, taking just 25 shots. He has been impressive since the move out West.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11